štvrtok, 15. marca 2012

Smile :)

     I'm not heartless, I've just learned how to use my heart less.

     You made me smile that special laughter with all your words.
 Sometimes, person you never think is able to,
will bright your day, maybe a life, too.
Teach you how to forget the pain and past.
Give you more reasons to smile.
Show you that you should live for people, 
who deserve it.
And smile.

You should always remember you´re someone´s reason to smile. And maybe I´m yours reason to smile. 
I made a choice to finally let go you and all paintfull memories, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again. (:

7 komentárov:

  1. Krásný fotky, hlavně ta druhá je nádherná!:-) A super písnička:-)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Vždy sa treba vedieť pohnúť vpred :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Pekné fotky a blog :)
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Krásně napsaný to máš ;) A fotky jsou úžasný :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť