piatok, 6. januára 2012

Forgive and forget

Sadness, anger, regret. They don't exist if you don't believe in them. Happiness, love, joy. They don't exist if you don't let them. Wipe the tears away, make better mistakes tomorrow. Smile when you're tired, admire those who don't understand, and appreciate what you have for what it is. You are breathing. your heart is beating. Tomorrow is a new day, and yesterday is the past.
I know what I have to do, in order to be happy. I need to live for myself,and people who deserve it, not anyone else. And for those who can't handle me? I'll show them where the door is. Happiness isn't found in love, love is found in happiness.


4 komentáre:

  1. love your post!
    nice blog too! pls look also at mine and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. pekné, také na zamyslenie :) aj fotka sa mi páči...Ellie

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Zítra je nový den, a včera je minulost. ♥

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť