sobota, 31. decembra 2011

The end of something means the start of something new

This is where the chapter ends and new one out begins, time has come for letting go. The hardest part is when you know this year, with lot of memories, is past  but i'll remember it. 

I don't want to write about you anymore, not ever again. I don't want to fight with you, I don't want tie it in with love letters and confessions, I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't deserve it. I know i'm better than that, I'm stronger than that. I've been happy with out you before, I can do it again. 
If you want me in your life, you could try and prove it. But you didn´t.  We said goodbye, but we hold on tight to these memories. We have nice memories, and i will not forget it. Maybe you are just another picture to burn.

But you can´t change what´s done, you can´t go back in time, you can´t change the hurt feelings or mend a broken hearts. All you can do is learn from mistakes, and hope you will never regret anything as you do now. 
               So I wish you everything you want and make year 2012 so good as you can.

   And new year will be the new start, start of better year...


3 komentáre:

  1. mne sa ten tvoj post tak páči :) naozaj, začiatok nového je koncom starého, ale stále verme, že ten nový rok bude len lepší :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Krásné písničky :) máš stejnej hudební styl, ale dala bych nějakou veselou :)!(miluju Skycraper a i Taylor :))

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť